We believe everything the Bible says and desire to follow God’s word closely with our lives.
Every person is called to KNOW Jesus and TRANSFORM their community.
We believe the Holy Spirit is alive and active and helps us live according to the Word. He heals today, speaks to us today, is able to do miracles, and we invite him to work in us through the GIFTS of the Spirit while we live out the FRUIT of the Spirit.
Jesus said, “I have come so you can have LIFE to the full!” and we love experiencing the FREEDOM that CHRIST offers!
WANT MORE DETAILS? Here is what we believe!
- There is one true God, and he is revealed in the three persons of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Every word in the Bible is inspired by God it is to be taken literally.
- Jesus Christ was fully God and fully man. He lived a sinless life and the Bible shows us how to live a holy life as well.
- That people are born with free will and a sinful nature. We are given the power to choose to right or wrong.
- Adam and Eve willfully sinned and broke fellowship with God for mankind. Jesus Christ came to offer the world a way to be restored to right relationship with God.
- Jesus became sin on the cross, and in doing so, he took the punishment that people deserved for their sins. He died in our place and satisfied the death sentence that was due every sinner.
- Jesus Christ died and rose again in three days, offering us forgiveness of our sins and making a way for the sinner to come into right standing with God.
- Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever; therefore we accept that followers of Christ will walk as he walked and are offered the same power through the working of the Holy Spirit as was seen in the early church.
- The Holy Spirit enters the Believer at salvation, and also offers us the promise of “more” through the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- Water baptism by complete immersion is an outward sign of the inward work done at salvation.
- Communion is to be taken regularly until Jesus’ return. It is a reminder of our Lord’s broken body and poured out blood at the cross – a sacrifice that offers us healing and salvation.
- The “Great Commission” of Matthew 28 is the directive of every believer- we are to go into all the world, preach the gospel and make disciples of all nations.
- Jesus Christ will return to the earth and reign for 1,000 years. After this, every person that has ever lived will stand in judgment before God and give an accounting of their actions while on earth. Those who have received Jesus Christ will have a covering for their sins and receive eternal life with Jesus Christ in heaven. Those who have not received will inherit eternal life in the lake of fire. After this, the earth will be destroyed and recreated as a place of eternal dwelling with the Lord.
- We believe in a transformational gospel. We are born again by accepting Jesus’ death and resurrection and by making a whole-hearted commitment to follow Jesus Christ. Now saved from eternity in hell, we receive the power of God to stand in the Lord’s power against temptation, to be witnesses for salvation to the ends of the Earth, and live a life of holiness that is full of purposes that are in line with God’s will and plan for our lives.
- Saved – Surrendered – and Serving!